The cello set concertino is a set suitable for your whole music school career and beyond! This fully handmade, European full wood cello has a full sound. The set consists of the cello, bow, composite case, and rosin. Available in sizes 7/8 to 4/4. Read more
With the cello set concertino you have an instrument that will last throughout your music school career and beyond, and even at an attractive price! The cello itself is fully handmade with high quality European wood and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the cello, advanced bow, sturdy soft case and rosin. The cello is available in sizes 7/8 and 4/4.
The cello set concertino is suitable for all music school students, both young and old. This complete set contains a high quality cello, made of European wood from the Carpathians. This results in a full sound with many nuances.
What does the set contain?
- An excellent quality hand made cello
- A matching advanced octagonal bow from brasilwood, ebony frog with parisian eye, horse hair
- A luxury hard foam composite case with nylon cover, high-class tent zipper, padded interior, accessory bag, instrument securing straps and suspension blocks, three carrying handles, backpack system
- A block of quality student rosin
What are the characteristics of the cello
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and beautifully flamed maple back, European wood
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- A carbon end pin to keep the weight as low as possible
- Antiqued oil carnish
- Quality strings by Larsen or Thomastik
We make sure that you'll receive the cello 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its case, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up violin!
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!