The cello set etude is the ideal instrument for starters! The cello itself is hand made with quality spruce and maple wood, and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the cello, bow, thick bag and rosin. Available in sizes 1/16 to 4/4. Read more
The cello set etude is the ideal instrument for starters! The cello itself is hand made with quality spruce and maple wood, and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the cello, bow, bag and rosin. The cello is available in sizes 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
The cello set etude is very suitable for starting cellists, both young and old. This complete set contains a basic cello that doesn't compromise on quality despite its very attractive price. It allows you to pleasantly explore the wonderous world of cello music!
What does the set contain?
- A quality hand made cello
- A matching octagonal bow from brasilwood with ebony frog, horse hair
- A sturdy, thick padded bag with bow compartment, accessory compartment and music sheet compartment, shoulder straps included
- A block of quality student rosin
What are the characteristics of the cello
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and maple back
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- Quality strings by Larsen or Thomastik
We make sure that you'll receive the cello 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its bag, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up cello!
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!