The cello set sonatina is thé ideal cello for starting and more advanced students! This fully handmade, full wood cello has a warm and rich sound. The set consists of the cello, bow, thick bag and rosin. Available in sizes 1/8 to 4/4. Read more
The cello set sonatina is the ideal instrument for starting and more advanced players that are looking for something more than the basic sound! The cello itself is fully handmade with high quality wood and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the cello, advanced bow, thick carrying bag and rosin. The cello is available in sizes 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8.
The cello set sonatina is very suitable for starting and more advanced violinists, both young and old. This complete set contains a quality cello that allows for a richer and warmer sound than more basic cellos, and therefore also allows you to search for more sound colours.
What does the set contain?
- A high quality hand made cello
- A matching advanced octagonal bow from brasilwood, ebony frog with parisian eye, horse hair
- A sturdy, thick padded bag with bow compartment, accessory compartment and music sheet compartment, shoulder straps included
- A block of quality student rosin
What are the characteristics of the cello
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and maple back
- Beautifully flamed back and sides
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- Quality strings by Pirastro or Thomastik
We make sure that you'll receive the cello 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its bag, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up cello!
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!