The viola set sonatina is thé ideal viola for starting and more advanced students! This fully handmade, full wood viola has a warm and rich sound. The set consists of the viola, bow, rectangular case, rosin and shoulder rest. Available in sizes 15" and 16 Read more
The viola set sonatina is the ideal instrument for starting and more advanced players that are looking for something more than the basic sound! The viola itself is fully handmade with high quality wood and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the viola, advanced bow, rectangular case, rosin and shoulder rest. The viola is available in sizes 15" and 16".
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!
The viola set sonatina is very suitable for starting and more advanced violists, both young and old. This complete set contains a quality viola that allows for a richer and warmer sound than more basic violas, and therefore also allows you to search for more sound colours.
What does the set contain?
- A high quality hand made viola
- A matching advanced octagonal bow from brasilwood, ebony frog with parisian eye, horse hair
- A sturdy rectangular violin case with accessory and music sheet compartment, 4 bow holders, string tube, hygrometer, shoulder straps included
- A block of quality student rosin
- A matching shoulder rest
What are the characteristics of the viola
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and beautifully flamed maple back
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- Quality synthetic strings by D'Addario
We make sure that you'll receive the viola 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its case, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up viola!