The violin set concertino is a set suitable for your whole music school career! This fully handmade, European full wood violin has a full sound. The set consists of the violin, bow, rectangular case, rosin and shoulder rest. Available in sizes 4/4. Read more
With the violin set concertino you have an instrument that will last throughout your music school career and beyond, and even at an attractive price! The violin itself is fully handmade with high quality European wood and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the violin, advanced bow, rectangular light weight case, rosin and shoulder rest. The violin is available in size 4/4.
The violin set concertino is suitable for all music school students, both young and old. This complete set contains a high quality violin, made of European wood from the Carpathians. This results in a full sound with many nuances.
What does the set contain?
- An excellent quality hand made violin
- A matching advanced octagonal bow from brasilwood, ebony frog with parisian eye, horse hair
- A rectangular luxury light weight violin case with accessory and music sheet compartment, 4 bow holders, string tube, hygrometer, shoulder straps included
- A block of quality student rosin
- A matching shoulder rest
What are the characteristics of the violin
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and beautifully flamed maple back, European wood
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs, chin rest)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- Quality synthetic Pirastro Tonica strings
We make sure that you'll receive the violin 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its case, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up violin!
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!