The violin set sonatina is thé ideal violin for starting and more advanced students! This fully handmade, full wood violin has a warm and rich sound. The set consists of the violin, bow, rectangular case, rosin and shoulder rest. Available in sizes 1/16 t Read more
The violin set sonatina is the ideal instrument for starting and more advanced players that are looking for something more than the basic sound! The violin itself is fully handmade with high quality wood and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the violin, advanced bow, rectangular case, rosin and shoulder rest. The violin is available in sizes 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
The violin set sonatina is very suitable for starting and more advanced violinists, both young and old. This complete set contains a quality violin that allows for a richer and warmer sound than more basic violins, and therefore also allows you to search for more sound colours.
What does the set contain?
- A high quality hand made violin
- A matching advanced octagonal bow from brasilwood, ebony frog with parisian eye, horse hair
- A rectangular light weight violin case with accessory and music sheet compartment, shoulder straps included
- A block of quality student rosin
- A matching shoulder rest
What are the characteristics of the violin
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and maple back
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- Quality synthetic strings by Pirastro or Thomastik
We make sure that you'll receive the violin 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its case, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up violin!
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!