The chromatic tuner from Boston automatically turns on when you place it on your instrument (peg). A simple display indicates the closest pitch, and whether you need to tune up or down.
The BTU-150 turns on automatically when clipped on an instrument, and switches off when you remove it. When your instrument is in tune, the backlit turns green. When it is sharp, the backlit turns red, when it's flat the display will turn orange. The BTU-150 tuner will switch off automatically when not used for 5 minutes. Built-in piezo sensor for accurate tuning.
- Click the tuner on a tuning peg of your violin, viola or cello (it doesn't matter which peg you choose; you will be able to tune all your strings)
- Tuning range: A0 (27.5Hz) to C8 (4186Hz) - largely sufficient to reach all relevant tones for violin, viola, cello and double bass
- Tuning mode: Chromatic
- Tuning precision: ± 1 cent
- A4 range: 440Hz
- Power supply: 3V (CR2032) Lithium battery (included)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 53mm x 35mm x 27mm
- Weight: 21g