Jargar Superior cello strings go further where the Classic strings left off and offer a full, rich sound with plenty of overtones and a good projection.
The A and D string are available in tensions medium, heavy and light; the G and C string are only available in medium tension.
- The Superior set sounds warm, round and powerful from the first second after winding up the strings.
- They are very well balanced and rich in overtones.
- They both support full forte and deep piano colors and they are very projective and responsive.
- Superior strings are perfect for chamber music, orchestral playing and solos.
- The strings are very long-lasting which make them one of the best price-performance ratio in the market.
With the Superior A and D you have the traditional warm and rich Jargar Sound but more of it compared to the Classic A and D. The rope core G and C wounded with Tungsten have been created to match the more powerful sound of the Superior A and D. All in all you have a very well balanced set.
|A string material||Flexi steel, chrome steel wound|
|D string material||Flexi steel, chrome steel wound|
|G string material||Metal rope core, tungsten/wolfram wound|
|C string material||Metal rope core, tungsten/wolfram wound|