The Evah Pirazzi Gold string series is a relatively recent set that quickly conquered many musician's hearts! Their tension is slightly differently arranged than standard Evah Pirazzi, giving them a more warm and sweet sound without compromising on volume and power. The Evah Pirazzi Gold strings set is characterized by an excellent balance over all four strings and the whole sounds particularly round.
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with high quality tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings offer great brilliance combined with a warm core sound. The transition from the D- to the G-string is smooth, whereas the G-string offers even more depth and a greater sound volume. The C-string has a powerful open sound, vibrates freely and offers enormous possibilities.
- Brilliant, golden tone
- Full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- A wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- Instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- Very short break-in time
- Excellent tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Beginning with a smooth and rich spectrum of sound colors, the A-string has a warm and silvery sound that will easily satisfy the expectations of soloists.
- Charm, brilliance, and lightness are the sound characteristics of the D-string.
- The seamless transition to the G-string adds a further nuance that can be heard: The sound becomes very grand and develops an impressive radiance – even straight after stringing.
- Vibrant and resonant the C-string was designed to provide the player with a focused direct sound that will inspire and at the same time bring this set to its powerful completion.
|A string material||Single filament steel core, chrome steel wound|
|D string material||Single filament steel core, chrome steel wound|
|G string material||Steel cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|
|C string material||Steel cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|