The Evah Pirazzi string series is one of the most popular sets in this moment. The strings are characterized by a very open and brilliant sound that nevertheless allows for nuances. Evah Pirazzi has a higher tenstion than most other string sets, giving them extra power and the ability to open up otherwise closed instruments. Their life span is slightly lower than other string sets (sound quality decreases more quickly), but they compensate this with excellent sound quality.
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings offer great brilliance combined with a warm core sound. The transition from the D- to the G-string is smooth, whereas the G-string offers even more depth and a greater sound volume. The C-string has a powerful open sound, vibrates freely and offers enormous possibilities.
- Very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- Outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- Complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- Enormous projection
- Expressive, great nuances
- Enormous dynamic range
- Outstanding tuning stability, absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Also suitable for electric cellos or cellos equipped with piezo-pickups
|A string material||Single filament steel core, chrome steel wound|
|D string material||Single filament steel core, chrome steel wound|
|G string material||Steel cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|
|C string material||Steel cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|