Add your review
Cello strings Pirastro Flexocor
Flexocor cello strings are metal strings with cable core that offer a warm, round sound with good responsiveness.
- The A-string has a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and is wound with chrome steel. The D-, G- and C-strings have a rope core.
- The D-string is wound with titanium and the G- and C-strings with tungsten.
- A- and D-strings: soft and lively sound, enormously rich of modulation
- G- and C-strings: distinctively warm and rounded sound
- Very quick response
- Exceptional tuning stability and immediate playability
|A string material||Single filament steel core, chrome steel wound|
|D string material||Steel cable core, titanium wound|
|G string material||Steel cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|
|C string material||Steel cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|
0 stars based on 0 reviews