D'Addario micro tuner Eclipse for cello and double bass
The D'Addario micro tuner Eclipse was designed specifically for cello and double bass: simply click the tuner on your instrument, and the colour display perfectly indicates which way you need to tune! Read more
The Micro Tuner Eclipse features an easy-to-read, multi-color display in an attractive compact design. A non-marring, lever-lock clamp holds the tuner securely to the instrument while allowing easy application and removal. The precision cello or bass tuner is not only perfect for tuning, the unique mounting system and fast pitch response allow it to be used as an effective practice tool for referencing and improving intonation while playing.
- Optimized for low frequencies
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument’s vibration rather than sound
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments
- Wide calibration range (A can be set from 430Hz to 450Hz)
- Works on a lithium button battery (3V CR2032, included)