Cello etude rental
Looking to rent an etude cello because your kid wants to start his music lessons or because you want to explore your own musical talents? At 4strings you can easily and flexibly rent a cello!
An etude cello is a simple but quality instrument that allows you to set your first steps into the world of music, at a very affordable price! This instrument is available in sizes 4/4, 7/8, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/10. Check the size chart page for more information on chosing the correct size.
The cello is made out of massive wood (traditional spruce top blade and maple bottom blade). You receive a full set that contains following items:
- A hand made full wood cello with tail piece with finetuners
- A bow
- A piece of rosin for the bow
- A case with room for small accessories
- We equip the instrument with decent quality strings (D'Addario, Thomastik or Pirastro)
- We deliver the instrument entirely ready to play; just some quick tuning and you're ready to go!
- €18 per month
Convinced? Check our flexible rental terms and conditions and apply for your rental instrument!
The instrument and case that you receive might slightly differ from the image. We have several similar instruments, but the basis and quality are always the same!