The Evah Pirazzi Gold string series is a relatively recent set that quickly conquered many musician's hearts! Their tension is slightly differently arranged than standard Evah Pirazzi, giving them a more warm and sweet sound without compromising on volume and power. The Evah Pirazzi Gold strings set is characterized by an excellent balance over all four strings and the whole sounds particularly round.
- Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- Brilliant, golden tone
- Full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- A wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- Instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- Very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- Excellent tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
The standard set consists of following strings:
- A string: steel, chrome steel wound, with removable ball end
- D string: synthetic, silver wound
- G string: synthetic, silver wound
- C string: synthetic, silver-tungsten/wolfram wound
- C string rope core: steel core string, tungsten/wolfram wound, that produces a powerful, darker sound
|A string material||Steel, chrome steel wound|
|D string material||Synthetic, silver wound|
|G string material||Synthetic, silver wound|
|C string material||Synthetic, silver-tungsten/wolfram wound, or cable core, tungsten/wolfram wound|