Viola strings Warchal Amber - SET A SYNTHETIC
Warchal Amber viola strings have a warm, soft sound that tries to match the sound of gut core strings. The specially designed A string is also very popular on itself and offers a long lifetime and doesn't whistle. Read more
Warchal Amber viola strings have a warm, soft sound that tries to match the sound of gut core strings. This is achieved by using a specially new designed synthetic W-core. The specially designed metal A string is also very popular on itself. It has an elastic, bent part at the playing section. In this way the sound quality is drastically improved, as well as the life span of the string. And a big plus: it doesn't whistle! The A string is also available in a synthetic core version for a warmer sound.
Warchal Amber viola strings are available in two sizes:
- Standard length: for vibrating string length 36cm to 38cm
- Extra long: for vibrating string length 38cm to 40cm
The standard set contains following strings:
- A string: helix-core steel
- D string: W-core, hydronalium-silver wound
- G string: W-core, steel-silver wound
- C string: W-core, steel-silver wound
- A string synthetic: version with same W-core as the other 3 strings. Offers a warmer sound that blends a little more easily with the lower strings.
|A string material||Helix core steel or synthetic, hydronalium wound|
|D string material||Synthetic W-core, hydronalium wound|
|G string material||Synthetic W-core, steel-silver wound|
|C string material||Synthetic W-core, steel-silver wound|