The violin set etude is the ideal instrument for starters! The violin itself is hand made with quality spruce and maple wood, and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the violin, bow, case, rosin and shoulder rest. Available in sizes 1/16 to 4/4. Read more
The violin set etude is the ideal instrument for starters! The violin itself is hand made with quality spruce and maple wood, and has ebony accessories. The set consists of the violin, bow, case, rosin and shoulder rest. The violin is available in sizes 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
The violin set etude is very suitable for starting violinists, both young and old. This complete set contains a basic violin that doesn't compromise on quality despite its very attractive price. It allows you to pleasantly explore the wonderous world of violin music!
What does the set contain?
- A quality hand made violin
- A matching octagonal bow from brasilwood with ebony frog, horse hair
- A compact violin case with accessory and music sheet compartment, shoulder straps included
- A block of quality student rosin
- A matching shoulder rest
What are the characteristics of the violin
- Entirely hand made
- Full spruce top and maple back
- Ebony accessories (fingerboard, tuning pegs)
- A tailpiece with 4 finetuners, in order to tune in small intervals
- Quality synthetic strings by Pirastro or Thomastik
We make sure that you'll receive the violin 100% ready to play. In other words: just take the instrument out of its case, tune it, and you're ready to go! At many online shops this will not be the case (e.g. you'll have to install the bridge and strings yourself). But not at 4strings, we want you to enjoy a perfectly set up violin!
Not sure which size you need? Have a look at our size table!