Add your review
Violin strings Pirastro Chromcor
Pirastro Chromcor violin strings are single filament steel core strings that are chrome steel wound. They have a direct, brilliant sound and can be used on electric instruments.
- Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core, wound with chrome steel.
- Bright sound
- Big tone
- Very easy response
- Chromcor strings tune immediately.
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violas
- A string Eudoxa variant: Chromcor core, but with a warmer sound. Can also be used to combine with gut core D and G strings
|E string material||Steel, unwound|
|A string material||Steel, chrome wound|
|D string material||Steel, chrome wound|
|G string material||Steel, chrome wound|
0 stars based on 0 reviews