Violin strings Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold
Evah Pirazzi Gold violin strings hold the middle between the warmth of Obligato and the power of Evah Pirazzi strings. They offer a strong yet sweet sound with plenty of overtones. Read more
The Evah Pirazzi Gold string series is a relatively recent set that quickly conquered many musician's hearts! Their tension is slightly differently arranged than standard Evah Pirazzi, giving them a more warm and sweet sound without compromising on volume and power. The gold-wound G string is a real gem and provides extra warmth and depth. The Evah Pirazzi Gold strings set is characterized by an excellent balance over all four strings and the whole sounds particularly round.
- Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- Brilliant, golden tone
- Full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- A wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- Instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- Very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- Excellent tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
The standard set consists of following strings:
- E string stainless steel
- A string aluminum wound
- D string silver wound
- G string gold wound
G string available with gold or silver winding:
- Gold wound G string: full, round sound
- Silver wound G string: more projecting, brilliant sound
|E string material||Metal, stainless steel wound|
|A string material||Synthetic, aluminum wound|
|D string material||Synthetic, silver wound|
|G string material||Synthetic, gold or silver wound|