The Evah Pirazzi string series is one of the most popular sets in this moment. The strings are characterized by a very open and brilliant sound that nevertheless allows for nuances. Evah Pirazzi has a higher tenstion than most other string sets, giving them extra power and the ability to open up otherwise closed instruments.
- Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- Very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- Outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- Complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- Enormous projection
- Expressive, great nuances
- Enormous dynamic range
- Outstanding tuning stability, absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Also suitable for electric violins or violins equipped with piezo-pickups
The standard set consists of following strings:
- E silversteel wound
- A aluminum wound
- D silver wound
- G silver wound
Extra options (only 4/4):
- E platinum wound: with removable ball (suitable for both ball and loop end systems). Available in tensions medium and light. The platinum coating smoothens the sound transition to the lower strings and creates a rich, projecting sound with a lot of overtones.
- E gold wound: available in tensions medium and strong. More round sound than silvery steel wound string.
|E string material||Metal core; silvery steel, platinum or gold wound|
|A string material||Synthetic, aluminum wound|
|D string material||Synthetic, silver wound|
|G string material||Synthetic, silver wound|