Alliance Vivace violin strings have a composite fiber core and offer a very rich sound with gut-like overtones that allows for many small nuances.
As an outstanding composite string, Alliance Vivace satisfies the requirements of the most demanding violinists offering:
- Very fast and accurate response under bow action in pianissimi, fortissimi, spiccato, sautillé, staccato passages.
- Large possibilities of nuances under the lightest bow pressure.
- Rich tonal color and focus comparable to a gut string, more upper harmonics.
- Easy to play on every position while benefiting from an improved longevity and pitch stability, they allow confidence and ease in playing.
- Thanks to their composite fiber core, they are not affected by temperature and changes in humidity and are immediately playable.
- They can be set up together with gut, nylon or steel strings
|E string material||Steel, unwound|
|A string material||Synthetic, aluminum wound|
|D string material||Synthetic, aluminum-silver wound|
|G string material||Synthetic, aluminum-silver wound|