Thomastik-Infeld TI violin strings are part of the luthier line. The strings sound very neutral and let the instrument speak for itself. They are mainly adapted for chamber music and orchestra playing.
The strings are packed in a neutral bag and are only available as a set. The E string has a removable ball end.
- Excellent pitch stability
- Highlights the true colors of your instrument
- Comfortable left hand feeling
- Focused sound
The standard set contains following strings:
- E string: steel, tinned
- A string: synthetic, aluminum wound
- D string: synthetic, aluminum wound (alternative set with D silver wound also available)
- G string: synthetic, silver wound
- D string silver wound: less bow noise and a warmer sound, thinner string than the aluminum D string
|E string material||Steel, tinned|
|A string material||Synthetic, aluminum wound|
|D string material||Synthetic, aluminum wound or silver wound|
|G string material||Synthetic, silver wound|